Travel, moving, and forgetfullness – where’s all my stuff?
August 24, 2014 § Leave a comment
Things I have lost, broken, or placed somewhere wholly un-useful in the last year:
– Tip of my bike pump – only works with schrader valves now. lost in the shuffle of half a dozen people staying at my apartment in my absence
– North Face Windwall – bar in Denver at some point
– Snowboarding jacket – bar in Philly
– Travel bike pump – somewhere in the D.C. office … or my house?
– Hatchet – Haven’t a clue where it’s gone
– Bike light – Dunno, have replaced with 2 head lamps, one of which I’ve broken
– Bike helmet – Break room of the D.C. office
– Snowboarding gloves – lost by someone I loaned them to – since replaced by a crappier pair
– Book – Right not very descriptive. You see, I bought it in a bookstore before a long flight & promptly lost it in the airport
– Two button ups – closet of a friend in Boston. Thankfully I ironed them before leaving them there.
– Metal water bottle – one in a friends car in LA. one in the Colorado river (lost in a monsoon).